It is required to register EHOG Online Registration System (EORS) in order to submit an abstract
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
Abstracts have been submitted to EHOC 2021 will be evaluated by an international reviewing committee and accepted abstracts will be presented in the oral and poster presentation sessions of EHOC 2021 and they will be published online as a supplement to the Journal of Hematology, Transfusion and Cell Therapy published by Elsevier
- Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion parts can be maximum 500 characters. If your abstract is a Case Report, please enter the entire text body into the Case Report box. Case Reports can not exceed 500 characters.
- Abtstact submission system allows you to enter text only, please do not try to upload photos.
- The names and surnames of the authors should be fully spelled out and the name of person that will present the presentation should be selected. The surnames of the authors should be written in uppercase.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Congress.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via the online abstract submission form. We kindly request you to fill in the necessary information in the form with the following guidelines
- You may enter up to 15 authors in the authors list including the Presenter.
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all the information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Abstract Category and Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Category or Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
ORAL ABSTRACT PRESENTATION: Abstracts those accepted as Oral Presentation will be presented at the Oral Presentation Sessions both in person and virtual.
E-POSTER PRESENTATION: Abstracts those accepted as Poster Presentation will be presented at the E-Poster Presentation Sessions both in person and virtual.
Poster presentations will be presented as E-posters at EHOC 2021.
What is an E-poster?
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on November 11, 2021 at both in person and virtual.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
- E-posters must be uploaded through EHOC E-poster submission system once the acceptance letters are received.
- E-posters must be in horizontal format, 1 page per poster.
- The upper part of the poster should be separated as presentation title, author names and affiliations.
Abstract Submission Deadline : August 23, 2021 / 23:59 (local time) / Extended to September 3, 2021 23:59 (local time)
Early Registration Deadline: September 30, 2021 / 23:59 (local time)
Congress Dates: November 10-13, 2021